The Sylomer pads prevent the noise and vibration transmission through solid materials by introducing an elastic layer. These pads can be cut into smaller sections to provide solutions to different applications.
- Each pad is made of a material called Sylomer, this is a polyurethane foam which is very effective at reducing the transmission of noise and vibrations thanks to its mechanical and elastic proprieties. The microcellular structure provides optimal isolation values with little deflection.
- The pads are resistant to water, oils, dilute acids and can maintain their elasticity at low temperatures. The working temperature range is from -30 ° C to + 70 ° C.
- Available in five different Sylomer densities to suit different applications and load ranges.
- With the possibility to easily cut the required number of pieces according to the load and supporting area required, this product is modular and able to adapt to lots of different installations.
|Type||Colour||Max Load, kg/piece||Thickness, mm||Natural frequency, Hz|
|Sylomer PAD 110||Brown||20|
|Sylomer PAD 220||Red||40|
|Sylomer PAD 450||Grey||80|
|Sylomer PAD 850||Turquoise||120|
|Sylomer PAD 1200||Magenta||160|
SYLOMER PAD 12.5mm
SYLOMER PAD 25mm
- Electric motors and power units
- Diesel generators
- Great isolation: Thanks to the anti-vibration characteristics of the Sylomer, low natural frequencies are assured, so that optimum isolation values are achieved.
- Chemical resistance: It remains stable under the interaction of most chemical agents such as oils, grease, solvents, petrol, etc.
- Durability: Mechanical proprieties remain intact along the years, no maintenance is necessary.
- Versatility: Due to the different densities available this material can suit most machines
- Simple and easy installation: As it is easy to cut the required pieces, it is suitable to most kind of machinery and supports.