The basic class prefabricated sound insulation panel system ZIPS-POL Modul is an effective additional sound insulation solution for mezzanine ceilings. It can completely solve the insulation in the event of impact noise and at the same time increase the insulation of "everyday noise" - air noise from speech, dog barking, TV and radio equipment, etc. (operating range of the airborne noise insulation system from 80 Hz).
Area of use
The ZIPS-POL Modul system is used in the construction and reconstruction of buildings for the purpose of sound insulation of mezzanine ceilings. The system is mainly used in repair works without “wet” processes in residential buildings and in most cases when it is necessary to increase the airborne noise insulation after impact insulation.
- The ZIPS-POL Modul sound-insulating panel system consists of two-layer sandwich panels with a thickness of 75 mm, two gypsum boards with a thickness of 10 mm and a 18 mm thick plywood finishing sheet, which is glued to the top layer with an elastic mastic.
- The sandwich panel consists of a "rigid" gypsum board and a "soft" staple fiber layer, as well as eight vibration-insulating S-supports made of Sylomer elastomer.
- Absence of "wet" processes in the installation of floor sound insulation structures
- The product is patented, RF No. 2140498
- Extremely insulates against impact noise
- Extremely insulates air noise
- Quick to install
- Special vibration-insulating S-supports
Net dimensions of the panels: 1200 x 600 mm (without wedge).
Thickness of sandwich panels: 75 mm.
System thickness with plywood finish: 113 mm.
Weight of one ZIPS-POL Module «sandwich» panel: 19 kg.
ZIPS-POL Modul system surface density: 62 kg / m2.
Impact and airborne noise insulation
According to the results of a full-scale test taking into account the indirect paths of sound transmission, the shock attenuation index of the ZIPS-POL Modul panel system is: ΔLn, w = 38 dB.
According to the results of a full-scale test taking into account the indirect paths of sound transmission, the additional airborne noise attenuation index of the ZIPS-POL Modul panel system is: ΔRw = 7-9 dB.