(The price is per m2)
Sylomer® is one of the leading materials in the vibration isolation market. In the case of railway lines, vibrations and noise are reduced, while maintenance costs are also significantly lowered. Sylomer® ensures that rooms affected by vibration are pleasant to use. Ten different types of Sylomer® are available as standard – as well as our special types, Sylomer® HD (high damping) and Sylomer® FR (fire resistant).
Field of application
Sylomer is intended for vibration insulation of engineering equipment, foundations of buildings, in the construction of floating floors and so on. The properties of the material can also be modified in order to meet specific requirements.
Polyurethane material with mixed-cell pore structure.
- High elasticity, long service life
- Static application area of 0.011 N/mm2 to 1.2 N/mm2
- Load peaks up to 6.0 N/mm2
- Very low amplitude dependence
- Proven long-term behaviour
- High fatigue strength
- Finely graded range (10 standard types) for optimum system design
- Ability to provide customer-specific modifications