The Isotop® Compact is a premium quality, highly effective vibration damper. It is used for applications where rubber-metal dampers do not provide a sufficiently high level of vibration isolation.
Areas of application:
The Isotop® Compact is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- small pumps
- split air-handling units
- small motors
- electric engines
- Natural frequency from 10 Hz
- Very low overall height of 28 mm (T/T version)
- Load capacity of up to 95 kg per element
- 25 mm Sylomer® or Sylodyn® inside
- High level of corrosion protection
- Secure connection between the plate and the polyurethane damper thanks to special adhesive
- M8 internal thread and/or M 8 stud bolts for easy screw-fixing
- Available in four different attachment options
- Can also be used as an anti-slip machine mounting (B/- version)