Treadmills, exercise bikes, cross trainers and other training equipment generate noise and vibrations during use. Training equipment can be easily decoupled with g-fit Gear, including retrospectively, meaning that adjacent rooms are not affected by its use.
G-fit Gear is an optimal solution that is suitable for all types of equipment. The modular and customisable system is easy to install and maintenance-free.
- Proven reduction of structure-borne noise
- Easy to install – including retrospectively
- Modular set-up, adaptable to each machine
- Patented, unique and multifunctional insulating layer
- Low additional height
- Chemically resistant against standard floor cleaners
- Ergonomically tested
- Maintenance-free and resistant to ageing (no material fatigue)
|approx. 5 mm
|depending on weight of treadmill
|up to 500 kg
|individual adaptation upon request
|Coefficient of friction
|dry, static friction
|-30°C to 70°C
|Evaluated structure-borne noise reduction ΔLw
|up to 11 dB
insertion loss at 50Hz, depending of the floor and type of material
Set of 4 pads: 2 Front Pads 300×180 mm, 2 Rear Pads 150×150 mm.
Detachable bar connections (4 pcs.) allow the inlay to be adapted to the required diameter.
The floor covering must be free of dust and dirt. Set the treadmill to an angle of 0°. Position the rollers of the treadmill at the front edge of the Gear T300 Front treadmill pad inlay. Insert the Rear Pads into the corresponding inlay at a position of 0° under the rear feet.