As part of the overall sound control solution, the screw connection is one of the most important fasteners. Here too, the avoidance of sound bridges requires clean implementation and the use of elastically decoupled washers.
Area of application
Elastic washers EW are used to decouple structure-borne noise bridges that arise from screw connections. The polyurethane material Sylodyn® effectively isolates vibrations and retains its material properties over its entire service life. As well as decoupling vibrations, the washers are also electrically non-conductive and resistant to common oils and greases.
As well as the simple design, the washers are also available with a centring aid (groove), to facilitate easier installation and to guarantee the exact positioning of the screw with the hole. The dimensions are adapted to screw sizes M8, M10, M12 and M16 and are available in different bearing thicknesses for different efficiencies of insulation. Max. torque strength on request.
- Effective vibration isolation and vibration decoupling
- Material properties remain constant over the long term
- No brittleness (free from softeners)
- Range for different screw sizes
- Variants with centring aid
- Flammability in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1
- Surface protection
- Electrically non-conductive
- Resistant to oils and greases
- Thermally insulating