Tecsound is a thin and elastic mineral high-density membrane ensuring good soundproofing effect for different elements of building constructions. The face side of the membrane is made of non-woven fabric which improves mechanical performance and protective properties of the membrane.
- Natural calcium carbonate polymorph (natural aragonite);
- Highly filled polymers;
- Organic oils;
- Non-woven fabric “spunbond”.
|Modifications||Length, m||Width, m||Thickness, mm||Roll Area, m²||Surface Density, kg/m²||Airborne Noise Isolation Index, Rw|
|Longitudinal Strength, H/50mm²||NT-67||>30|
|Low-Temperature Flexibility, °C||NT 1109||-20|
|Tensile Strength, H/50mm||NT 12310-1||153-235|
|Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance Factor||UNE-EN 1931||µ ≥ 1806|
|Water Absorption (24 h at 23°C), %||ISO 62||0,03|
|Shore A Hardness||NT 74||30 ± 10|
|Fire Hazard Class||-||КМ1|
- Additional acoustic insulation in sheathed frame structures of walls, partitions and ceilings. GKLZ AcousticGyps sheets are recommended to be used as finishing;
- Covering for floor soundproofing during floating screed mounting and as an underlayer for floor topping;
- Soundproofing of production and industrial rooms (cabins, workshops, hangars);
- Soundproofing of metal doors;
- Niches and boxes for acoustic equipment.
- High efficiency (owing to its properties: density, viscoelastisity, and high mass);
- Flexural properties of membranes allow to decrease reverberation of materials which the membranes conjugate to;
- Maximum efficiency without any loss of usable space;
- Ease of installation on any surfaces;
- Recommended for use in residential and commercial construction
PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION
No. of Rolls per Pallet, pcs
|Pallet Area, m²||Pallet Weight, kg||No. of Pallets per Euro Trailer, pcs||Area in Trailer, m²|
|Tecsound 70 SY||24||146,4||1044,8||20||2928|
- The products shall be stored on pallets horizontally. Placement of pallets on one another is not allowed.
- The products are delivered in rolls with cardboard tubes inside.
- The products shall be stored in original packages away from sources of heat and UV radiation in a dry place at max. 35°C.