Compared to conventional U-clamps, the application of ULTRAKUSTIK CONNECT fasteners improves the sound insulation index of the whole structure by ΔRw = 2dB, which means that the sound pressure level of the generated noise is reduced by 25%. The fastening is ensured by the use of Sylodyn / Sylomer in the construction of the vibration insulation material.
The fasteners are mounted on the surface in exactly the same way as standard U-clamps. The installation is done with a gray layer against the wall / ceiling structure.
- Improvement of the airborne noise insulation index of the structure by 2 dB compared to a conventional U-clamp;
- The vibration insulating layer is a combination of Sylodyn / Sylomer materials;
- The thickness of the supporting metal part is 1 mm;
- Frame installation with a distance of up to 150 mm from the wall or ceiling surface;
- Long-term stability of acoustic properties (more than 30 years).
|Length||Width||Thickness of the metal base||Element thickness|
|350 mm||30 mm||1 mm||15 mm|
Universal vibration damping brackets, Ultrakustik is mounted directly on the wall or ceiling surface through a central opening using 6 mm diameter metal anchors. Of 1m ceiling surface you need to consider 2,7 pcs of fasteners (In case of a 2-fold gypsum board construction).
The load capacity of one fastener is up to 15 kg.
The fastener is installed with a gray layer against the wall / ceiling structure.