GKLZ AcousticGyps is a premium class gypsum building board of increased density, reinforced, with high soundproofing performance. Manufactured with application of unique technologies the board has several predominant features: extended fire-endurance period, high resistance to moisture and impact.
- high-density gypsum
- cardboard facing sheets
- glass fiber
Size and Weight
|Modifications||Lenght, mm||Width, mm||Thickness, mm||Sheet Area, m2||Sheet Weight, kg|
|Parameter||AcousticGyps 2m||AcousticGyps 2,5m|
|Airborne sound reduction index, Rw (dB)||27||27|
|Bending strength of 12.5- mm board||over 725 (longitudinal) over 300 (cross-direction)||over 725 (longitudinal) over 300 (cross-direction)|
|Water absorption (2-hour soak period), % by weight||25 max||25 max|
|Fire hazard class||КМ1||КМ1|
- used for installation of framed partitions, suspended ceilings, wall cladding in the premises requiring higher standards of soundproofing;
- as a finish layer in soundproofing systems with Tecsound, Sonoplat, Termozvukoizol, AcousticGyps M1 materials.
IMPORTANT! It is required to condition GKLZ AcousticGyps boards at a room temperature for 1-2 days prior to installation.
- high soundproofing performance (in comparison with conventional gypsum boards);
- the board is manufactured of high-quality cardboard, which makes finishing works easier and quicker;
- compatibility of several features in one board: enhanced fire resistance, high resistance to moisture and impact;
- high density of gypsum coreж
- mineral fiber reinforcement.
Kirjuta ülevaadeTeie nimi:
Teie ülevaade: Note: HTML is not translated!
Hinnang: Halb Hea
Sisesta kood allolevasse kasti: