Isotop® DZE and Isotop® DZE Mini are a multi-part element comprising stainless steel and two different damping materials made from Sylodyn® and Sylomer®. The elements can be individually adjusted according to the load and disturbing frequency – up to a resonance frequency of approximately 7 Hz or 11Hz (DZE Mini). The diverse areas of application include the elastic bearing of compressors, pumps, cooling towers, high-speed rotary presses, CHP plants, roof-top installations, emergency power generators or mobile applications. The elements provide all kinds of vibration isolation.
- A push-pull element with two different damping materials made from Sylodyn® and Sylomer®
- Elastic bearing of machines
- Vibration isolation
- Resonance frequency of up to 7 Hz or 11 Hz (DZE Mini)
- Different spring and damper combinations enable optimal adjustment in line with the device
- Rapid installation thanks to pre-assembled elements
- Demolition-proof – absolutely ideal for narrow and tall devices and for mobile applications
- Long service life
- Low natural frequencies
- Low overall height
- Optimum corrosion protection
Selection of products:
Traction force table:
Note: The pulling forces correspond to the area of use
Sylodamp® (short dynamic loads) according to the data sheet.
The mechanical strength of metal components is higher.
Isotop DZE, Isotop DZE Mini drawings: